OpenMarine

Full Version: Reinforced motor controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ready to order since almost a month ago, the trouble is, I am sidetracked from many other projects and did not order them. I am attempting to build turbine controllers using my knowledge from making autopilot controllers to extract more power from the wind or hydro with little cost, and I am also finding making new designs a lot more interesting than producing old ones... so it has delayed the progress, but I still intend to have these by the end of the year.
Thanks Sean, I'm looking forward!
I guess you didn’t make it before the end ?

I hope next year somewhere before may / June?
I have tested the second prototype last night with success... I want to run a few more tests. It's taking me a while.

Sean
(2021-01-01, 10:45 PM)seandepagnier Wrote: [ -> ]I have tested the second prototype last night with success...   I want to run a few more tests.   It's taking me a while.

Sean

Hi

Any updates on the testing and when the controller will be available? 

-taarn
I now have parts for 10, and intend to do the soldering for these today, but I already have 8 people interested. So there are 2 available in this round. I may not manage to list it on the store until the next batch which will be next month.
I was really looking forward to this Sean, I do hope you can manage to do more soon!

- Hans-Martijn
PM me if you are interested, I still have 2 remaining
Pages: 1 2