OpenMarine

Full Version: Setting up alarms in SK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using zones, or simple notifications, I can set boundaries, and have options of visual or sound, and can see they have been set (or at least see "notifications::" ) in instruments, but nothing happens. I get the door chime with check system so have some audio. What am I missing?, or how do I set up alarm sounds? Thanks in advance.
The app to manage notifications in openplotter is openplotter-iot but it is still under construction. We have worked on it this summer and hopefully a beta is ready soon:

[attachment=1074]
(2020-09-27, 10:46 AM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]The app to manage notifications in openplotter is openplotter-iot but it is still under construction. We have worked on it this summer and hopefully a beta is ready soon:

Thanks again. Looking forward to it.
(2020-09-27, 10:46 AM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]The app to manage notifications in openplotter is openplotter-iot but it is still under construction. We have worked on it this summer and hopefully a beta is ready soon:

Excellent!!!
Did a post with NodeRed and alarms that maybe helps https://pysselilivet.blogspot.com/2018/0...-boat.html