OpenMarine

Full Version: Charts Cm93 without text.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why with the Raspberry + OpenCpn 5.2.0 there is not text for the harbours in the chart ? the Depht, ligthouse etc., they are represented.
(2020-12-06, 08:10 PM)mbargunyo Wrote: [ -> ]Why with the Raspberry + OpenCpn 5.2.0 there is not text for the harbours in the chart ? the Depht, ligthouse etc., they are represented.

Hi, probably an option issue :
  1. You  hit the 'T' key inadvertently, do it again ;
  2. Menu bar / view /  check the 'Show ENC Text' box
  3. Lower Right Hamburger button : check the 'show Text' box
  4. Upper Left Hamburger button : Options /Charts / Vector charts : verify 'important text only' box is NOT checked ;
  5. Upper Left Hamburger button : Options /Charts / Vector charts : in the User Objects sub windows, scroll down, check the 'Text' box ;
  6. Hit the  'D' key, in the 'CM93 details windows' move the cursor further to the right
If none of the above applies, and if no other forumer has more suggestion, then the issue may lie in your CM93 chart set itself !
Thank you very much for your quikly response, I have tried with 'Show ENC Text' box and I check the Text Box and it has worked, perfect.
Best regards
Mario
(2020-12-07, 08:00 PM)mbargunyo Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for your quikly response, I have tried with  'Show ENC Text' box and I check the Text Box and it has worked, perfect.
Best regards
Mario

You are welcome ! Hem ... may I suggest ? OpenCPN has a very detailed Doc, 1st thing : RTFM ! Angel