OpenMarine

Full Version: How to clean-up SignalK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if there is a way to clean-up or re-install SignalK without loosing settings ?
When I try to remove an installed App (Freeboard) it tells me that it has been removed but the app is still there after re-boot.
Also when I click on the SignalK-to-InfluxDB App to try to configure settings, it takes me to Freeboard 
Recently upgraded SK to V1.39.0 but Im not sure if thats significant.
Thanks
The apps that are installed by default with the server install can not be removed like other apps. Can be done, but can’t provide details as I am on my phone.

Why do you want to delete Freeboard?

I have no idea how trying to configure Influx would take you to Freeboard. Can you provide a sequence of screenshots, including the address at the top of the browsers window?
That explains why I cant delete Freeboard. 
I only tried because I dont use it and thought deleting might free up a little space.
Now I know - I'll just leave it. - Thanks

Re: InfluxDB - Sorry I made a mistake there - clicking on the SK-InfluxDB WebApp does bring up the correct App - I just wasnt expecting a chart to appear.

Sorry to waste your time on a "user error"
(2021-04-07, 08:22 PM)affinite Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if there is a way to clean-up or re-install SignalK without loosing settings ?
When I try to remove an installed App (Freeboard) it tells me that it has been removed but the app is still there after re-boot.
Also when I click on the SignalK-to-InfluxDB App to try to configure settings, it takes me to Freeboard 
Recently upgraded SK to V1.39.0 but Im not sure if thats significant.
Thanks

I think there are diffferent plugins to make this happen in the most efficient manner.