OpenMarine

Full Version: Signal k set-system-time from M hat gps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I set the system time from gps? I have looked under set-system-time and see no option to set time using gps. It is currently enabled.

Thanks
(2021-04-29, 02:02 AM)Josacraw Wrote: [ -> ]How do I set the system time from gps? I have looked under set-system-time and see no option to set time using gps. It is currently enabled.

Thanks

The setsystem time app uses GPS navigation.datetime - is that available from the HAT GPS? You can look in the data browser, if it is then the app should work, defaults to running once on startup and should have  an entry in the connection & plugin status list in the dashboard. 

[Image: WS5R4QY.png]
I looked under signal k and the navigation.datetime variable is set to the current time. Went back into set-system-time and changed the interval between updates to 30 seconds and this fixed the problem. Perhaps it is a bug.
Works OK here - what does the connection & plugin status say about set-system-time when you boot with 0 seconds in the config?