OpenMarine

Full Version: (Solved) No GPS data to Opencpn unless Route is active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have my GPS connected to SignalK plus my wind, depth etc to signalK also.  I am sending RMB and RMC from Opencpn to signalk.  I have tried SignalK protocal to Opencpn and also a TCP connection (so that I can stop RMB and RMC looping).
Either  methods of sending data from Signalk to Opencpn result in no GPS data to Opencpn unless a Route is active. All the other data from the NMEA 182 instruments transfer whether a route is active or not.
Any ideas as to where I am going wrong?
Jodel
(2022-02-04, 11:34 PM)Jodel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have my GPS connected to SignalK plus my wind, depth etc to signalK also.  I am sending RMB and RMC from Opencpn to signalk.  I have tried SignalK protocal to Opencpn and also a TCP connection (so that I can stop RMB and RMC looping).
Either  methods of sending data from Signalk to Opencpn result in no GPS data to Opencpn unless a Route is active. All the other data from the NMEA 182 instruments transfer whether a route is active or not.
Any ideas as to where I am going wrong?
Jodel

When I was setting up th GPS in SignalK "Suppress 0183nmea" was on yes by default.
I selected no and that solved the issue.