OpenMarine

Full Version: Signal K AIS data NMEA0183 not sendt out from server to Ipad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I have a small problem with Openplotter's Signal K Server.
I have a GPS and AIS with NMEA0183 set to a miniplexer which sends signal via USB to my RPi4 with Openplotter v 2 on it.
OpenCPN works fine, with AIS and GPS signal.
I can get the Signal K Server to send GPS signal via the Signal K server via wifi to my Ipad, but not AIS data...
Does anyone have the same problem?
I receive fine VDO data to the Signal K server...
Someone who can help...
If I connect directly to Miniplexes via wifi UDP with Ipad, I can receive AIS and GPS data. but I want to do it through the Signal K server.
(2022-08-10, 12:36 PM)SkibladnerII Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I have a small problem with Openplotter's Signal K Server.
I have a GPS and AIS with NMEA0183 set to a miniplexer which sends signal via USB to my RPi4 with Openplotter v 2 on it.
OpenCPN works fine, with AIS and GPS signal.
I can get the Signal K Server to send GPS signal via the Signal K server via wifi to my Ipad, but not AIS data...
Does anyone have the same problem?
I receive fine VDO data to the Signal K server...
Someone who can help...
If I connect directly to Miniplexes via wifi UDP with Ipad, I can receive AIS and GPS data. but I want to do it through the Signal K server.

Check the App Store in SignalK for AIS Plugins. I don't believe this data automatically gets sent to the NMEA0183out port in signalk, so some routing (or a plugin) may be in order.