OpenMarine

Full Version: CAN device installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed on a recent re-build of my system, and again on a system of a friend, that the entry for can0 in /etc/network/interfaces (or /etc/network/interfaces.d/<whatever>) isn't being put in by the CAN Bus plugin.

Is this expected behavior? Should the user have done that interface initialization coding separately?

Andy
you are right, something is not working as it should, I will check it ASAP, thanks for reporting.
It's Christmas Eve amigo! Take a break, enjoy your family and friends. Feliz Navidad! (or Bon Nadal!)
ops, I know what happens, we forgot to enable SPI in preferences - raspberry configuration Smile after enabling it everything is working. Anyway, this is something the openplotter-can app should detect and alert, I will add it soon.

Yeahh these are my breaks Smile))

Here still is the afternoon of the 24th, In Catalonia we met at noon on the 25th and 26th.

Bon Nadal and happy new year!!!!
(2022-12-24, 03:14 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]ops, I know what happens, we forgot to enable SPI in preferences - raspberry configuration Smile after enabling it everything is working. Anyway, this is something the openplotter-can app should detect and alert, I will add it soon.

Yeahh these are my breaks Smile))

Here still is the afternoon of the 24th, In Catalonia we met at noon on the 25th and 26th.

Bon Nadal and happy new year!!!!

Happy new year in advance to you too! Smile