OpenMarine

Full Version: Any charge regressed on Pi following a reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a weird PI related problem.  I'm running Openplotter, InfluxDB and Grafana. Config changes are being lost on reboot of the Pi.
I deleted an old sensor, added a couple of new sensors, configured them in Openplotter and SignalK.  All working fine.  Added them in a Grafana dashboard, made other dashboard tweaks, all looking brilliant. 
Last night i rebooted the Pi, when it came back up all of the above changes has regressed.  The whole lot - including the deleted sensor being back again in SignalK.
Any ideas what might be going on here????

I tried checking if I'd made the Pi read-only somehow.  i can create a new folder, no errors. i can create a text file in the new folder, save, close, open and amend the text i the file and save again and reopen. all with no issues. when i reboot the file and folder are gone.
Google for raspberry pi file system changes lost on reboot and you’ll see others having similar problems.

Get a new sd card and try salvaging your setup onto that.
(2022-12-27, 06:54 PM)tkurki Wrote: [ -> ]Google for raspberry pi file system changes lost on reboot and you’ll see others having similar problems.

Get a new sd card and try salvaging your setup onto that.

Thanks, the problem was indeed a failed sd card.

thanks for your support