OpenMarine

Full Version: Signal K not running after boot from usb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2042]

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade my system with a new pi 4 and an SSD hard drive. I downloaded the 64 bit headless version and wrote it to an SD card. Booting was fine, no errors. Then I used the SD card copy tool to copy it to the SSD and changed the boot order.
Next I rebooted from the SSD, and updated/installed some apps. Now Signal K is not running -- see the message above. Reinstalling Signal K doesn't help.

Thanks for advice!

Michael
you probably have reinstalled SK when you already have those apps connected and now they are trying to connect using the old keys. Latest version of openplotter-signalk-installer fixes this, update and reinstall SK from openplotter-signalk-installer, not from the terminal.
(2023-01-24, 06:26 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]you probably have reinstalled SK when you already have those apps connected and now they are trying to connect using the old keys. Latest version of openplotter-signalk-installer fixes this, update and reinstall SK from openplotter-signalk-installer, not from the terminal.

thanks, that's what I did -- but SignalK did not start. I now installed the apps and tried the sensor first with the SD card, and copied then to the SSD. Works now fine.

Best, Michael