OpenMarine

Full Version: Signal K connection can not locate bindings file, fresh install!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have fresh installed 64bit openplotter on a rpi4  according to the installation instruktion. 
It however seems that this image needs update with influxdb and grafana certificate verification.

"Err:7 https://packages.grafana.com/oss/deb stable Release                     
  Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted. The certificate chain uses expired certificate.  Could not handshake: Error in the certificate verification. [IP: 151.101.86.217 443]"

I found some guidance on the net to install the latest Grafana and influxdb, but first by installing chrono since the NTP did not work.

Added a usb GPS but got stuck at: 

Error in "Connection & Plugin Status"
Could not locate the bindings file. Tried: → /usr/lib/node_modules/signalk-serv...

I have tried this with two reinstallations, and also stuck at the same point on a upgrade of an earlier openplotter installation.

I have Temporarily got the usb GPS to work but "some, forgot which" upgrade made i fail with the binding to the file error above.
Tried to reinstall  Signal K,  in different ways, several times.

Any guidance?
I tried reinstallation a third time and now saw that after pushing start of signal K, the post-installation hung at
npm info run socketcan@4.0.3 install
and never finished.

This is probably why I have the "bindings faults"

But what can be done to pass the socketcan@4.0.3 install ?
grafana and influxdb changed their certificates, installing the last version of openplotter-dashboards app fixes the problem.
(2023-04-12, 03:53 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]grafana and influxdb changed their certificates, installing the last version of openplotter-dashboards app fixes the problem.

I apologize for the naïve question, but how would I go about installing the last version of openplotter-dashboards? Is there a GUI option, or a command for it?