OpenMarine

Full Version: dummy needs help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Here's a dumb thing:

I'm trying to set up a new SK server at home and need to use Node Red to insert navigation coordinates, as I don't have a GPS set up yet. However, I can't get the simple thing to work. Can someone smarter than me give me the proper syntax to use, please?

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve
(2023-07-13, 04:14 PM)SCarns Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings,

Here's a dumb thing:

I'm trying to set up a new SK server at home and need to use Node Red to insert navigation coordinates, as I don't have a GPS set up yet. However, I can't get the simple thing to work. Can someone smarter than me give me the proper syntax to use, please?

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve

work around might be to use the sksim app? It can make a pretend boat sailing around sending various data.
(2023-07-13, 06:15 PM)PaddyB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-07-13, 04:14 PM)SCarns Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings,

Here's a dumb thing:

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve

work around might be to use the sksim app? It can make a pretend boat sailing around sending various data.

Works great and I don't have to remember any programming. Thanks!