OpenMarine

Full Version: Not Data browser update in signalk but correctly managed by signalk-input-handler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this strange behavior.
in a node red flow I modify the values from signalk, for example temperature, and then return them to signalk via signalk-path-value modifying the path environment.temperature.converted

then I get the modified data from node red through the input-hendler node and pass it to the dashboard.

now the data taken through the input-hendler node is correct but in the data-browser in signalk it is not updated remaining fixed on the first data recorded when I did the flow...
Does anyone have any ideas?
(2023-08-11, 06:03 PM)luchin0 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this strange behavior.
in a node red flow I modify the values from signalk, for example temperature, and then return them to signalk via signalk-path-value modifying the path environment.temperature.converted

then I get the modified data from node red through the input-hendler node and pass it to the dashboard.

now the data taken through the input-hendler node is correct but in the data-browser in signalk it is not updated remaining fixed on the first data recorded when I did the flow...
Does anyone have any ideas?

I think i have found the problem.
In node red i had 2 send-pathvalue 
1 with node-red-temperature connected to the converted delta input from signalk 
1 with node-red-pressure 

It seems that we can't have 2 send-pathvalue in node red, in fact if i connect the 2 flow (the One with temperature and the other with pressure) to only 1 send-pathvalue everything works correctly.

PS before find the solution the 2 send-pathvalue have the same Path "node-red" and the problem Wa the One i posted... It seems that only One send-pathvalue Is permitted so all the data from node-red have tò be connected to the same send-pathvalue tò work correctly. Someone can confirm?