OpenMarine

Full Version: GPIO & Notifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm missing something with a connection to my Pi4 (64) OP3 GPIO pin. I had a PIR sensor connected in OP2 but now I cannot get it to work.

I am trying to configure a Microwave Presence sensor (RCWL-0516), which goes High when it detects something,
connected to my GPIO 26.

I presume it should be an Input?? I have several outputs going to relays which are working.
Do I set the internal pull resistor UP, Down or None??
Do I need to set the low state as well??
[attachment=2488]

I have set a notification with a SK key
[attachment=2489]

I have also set a notification in the Actions Tab
[attachment=2490]

I am seeing something in the SK Data Browser but not getting any alerts at all.
[attachment=2491]

I have a flow in Node Red that sends a picture when the sensor goes high that used to work with a PIR in OP2 but cannot get anything now.

Any help appreciated please; I just can't get my head around the internal resistors - I've been waiting for the Docs but nothing there yet.
I can't help, but I do Like the "Notification.piracy", are you checking for Parrots, Wooden Legs or Hooks for hands?
Does anyone know where the sound library / folder for the digital GPIO input sounds is??
It's not the same as the Notification sounds??

Where is the "Visual" notification supposed to show??

I am getting alarm notifications in KIP only - is this the only place alarms show up??