OpenMarine

Full Version: Signal K not running - Localhost refused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed Openplotter which loaded version 5.8.4 of OpenCPN. At this point, Signal K failed to load. I tried reinstalling Signal K and after it went through it's installation routine, it concluded in green that Signal K was installed (Running? I'm don't remember exactly what it said). But running the diagnostics showed that Signal K was not running. Clicking on the Signal K icon, gave me the localhost refused message.

Then I noticed that my Mottissier Hat was not running (no satellite data) and maybe was the culprit, so I installed the latest version of that software (2.4.2, I think). That installation appeared to go well, but still no Signal K. Ifconfig indicates the port is active (I think, not sure what all the report data means).

Yes, I'm a noob, but I have successfully been using Openplotter with Mottissier hat for five years! If you choose to help me out on this, you may have to hold my hand and walk me through the steps to trouble shoot this!

Thanks in advance for any and all help!
is signalk available at web address 10.10.10.1:3000 ?