OpenMarine

Full Version: Motordriver high corrent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Situation:
I have to drive a brushed motor reversible hydraulic pump (Simrad rpu300- 24 V) with max power consumption of 12 A.
Is there any way to drive this pump with pypilot what motor driver could i use and what motor.ino would work with this driver.
I would be very glad if somebody could give me a hint how to go on.

Best regards
fritz
I had the same problem and I've adapted the arduino slightly to drive a Deventech MD03 that I already had, the D6 pin on the arduino needs to be pulled to +v to do this.
Only thing is you've posted this in the 'for sale'....but you're doing better than me because I can't seem to start a new thread at all!!
(2023-12-28, 06:48 PM)Kennyboy Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem and I've adapted the arduino slightly to drive a Deventech MD03 that I already had, the D6 pin on the arduino needs to be pulled to +v to do this.
Only thing is you've posted this in the 'for sale'....but you're doing better than me because I can't seem to start a new thread at all!!

Thank you for your replay. If I understand you good I have just to pull up D6 (over maybe a 10 K resistor) to v+?
That´s th RC-PWM mode.
I noticed it that my Thread is in the wrong directory but I´m unable to undo it. 
For opening a Thread: Go to pipilot -Genal Discussion. On top and button right ther is the button fo New Thread.
Than go down completly and yo will see: Post Thread.