OpenMarine

Full Version: List of changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there somewhere I can find a list of changes when there is a new version of OpenPlotter?
It would be nice to know what have changed before deciding whether to update or not.
Thank you. That was exactly what I was looking forĀ  Smile
Is it possible to provide this list inside the rasping before you make an update?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
The right link would be this:

https://github.com/openplotter/openplott...ANGELOG.md

We have created an organization repo to act as main repo for updates and we will use sailoog repo to test updates better and avoid problems like the latest we had with 0.14.x

The link that PaddyB pasted is the sailoog one.

tocan you can find the cureent change log on /home/pi/.config/openplotter/CHANGELOG.md in your installation.
Yes I know where to find it but you know how we are. Starting openplotter get the info there is an update and next step is the klick to do. I was not aware the real vnc was removed just did the click and now I can not change the network. Because no access to it anymore. Bit frustrating because I work at little add on what I am sure they never get integrate. I did work with sonoff as switch. Alexa echo is emulated also google. Therefore I have to change a lot.. So in the night around 2-3 am. Info for update and need a lot of installation work so a more warning to read the changeling will be a good support.just the link

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk