OpenMarine

Full Version: Translators needed for beta version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi OP users,

We are close to beta version and we have started translating OP interface into several languages. OP project has been approved by Crowdin platform and they give us full support. thanks!

https://crwd.in/openplotter

You can work right there using useful translation tools and the files will be synchronized with OP code. Create an account in crowdin and join the project, it is really easy. Let us know if you have any problem.

If your language is not supported but you want to translate the interface into it, let us know and we will add it.

Thanks!!!!
(2017-09-02, 12:05 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]If your language is not supported but you want to translate the interface into it, let us know and we will add it.

I request for Romanian.
(2017-09-02, 02:13 PM)tocan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-02, 12:05 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]If your language is not supported but you want to translate the interface into it, let us know and we will add it.

I request for Romanian.

Done
Thanks u have to translate from German to Romanian and I am new in marine terminology so I have to ask for my mother language first someone from Romanian marine... for example "Steuerbord" I did not find a translation and do not know official terminology in my mother language. BY the way same as my husband that is doing mainly the English German translations. At least more easy than with git books. We both do not understand the git system how to use it. And for the solar system k solition we will use source fork.... We both do not know programming so it's a hard way to read codes. At least we need no opencpn because of river cruising and have to set up a OSM tides system if nothing happens with OpenCPN

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
Sorry I forgot to include the main files to translations sources. I have added them now. Some languages have passed from 100% to 50% completed.
(2017-09-02, 12:05 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]Hi OP users,

We are close to beta version and we have started translating OP interface into several languages. OP project has been approved by Crowdin platform and they give us full support. thanks!

https://crwd.in/openplotter

You can work right there using useful translation tools and the files will be synchronized with OP code. Create an account in crowdin and join the project, it is really easy. Let us know if you have any problem.

If your language is not supported but you want to translate the interface into it, let us know and we will add it.

Thanks!!!!

I'd like to request for danish
I'd like to request danish
Please add Portuguese (Portugal).
Danish, Portuguese, Hungarian and Serbian (latin and cyrillic) added.

We are working on the new version and lot of content will change, please wait for the new v2.x.x to start translating.

Thanks!!!
(2019-03-14, 09:07 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]Danish, Portuguese, Hungarian and Serbian (latin and cyrillic) added.

We are working on the new version and lot of content will change, please wait for the new v2.x.x to start translating.

Thanks!!!

BTW Sailoog, about V2.x, could you indicate wether it is a question of days, of weeks or of months ?    Cool
Pages: 1 2