OpenMarine

Full Version: Upgrade to v 0.16 opens window, but no action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Upgrading to OP 0.16 opens terminal window :update_OpenPlotter.sh.  However, nothing happens. Sad
I should have mentioned that is on a Pi that was updated to stretch.
there are no repositories for the stretch version yet..it hasn't been released..
The only way of updating OP is through the "update openplotter" option in Updates menu. There you can even force an update to the same version. Running update_OpenPlotter.sh manually is not a good idea because OP needs to collect some data from your system before running that script. Updates in stretch are unpredictable at this moment.

Moving this post to How do I...? forum
(2017-10-15, 12:47 PM)Sailoog Wrote: [ -> ]The only way of updating OP is through the "update openplotter" option in Updates menu. There you can even force an update to the same version. Running update_OpenPlotter.sh manually is not a good idea because OP needs to collect some data from your system before running that script. Updates in stretch are unpredictable at this moment.

Moving this post to How do I...? forum

The terminal window opens when I pushed the "update OpenPlotter" button.  

Lesson learned - do not force an upgrade to stretch if you ever want to upgrade OP!  Big Grin