This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
andreas y imu
Sad 

Hola, buenos días.

tengo un pequeño problema que me trae de cabeza,

he fabricado un piloto como el de Andreas y me da error de brújula o giroscopio.

después de comprar unos cuantos de distintos modelos y sin buen resultado,

coji el que tengo en el MacArthur (icm-20948), funcionando.

y mi sorpresa es que tampoco lo reconoce.

en que me equivoco?

la imagen que esta en el pi0 es tinypilot_2024_06_09.img.xz

si me podeis ayudar

Gracias de antemano.
Check the connections from the pi to the sensor..
Good morning,
The same problem happened to me with this assembly and after research it was the P82B715 which did not work at 3.3v. It was successfully replaced by a P82B715P from TexasInstrument which works well at 3.3v and not 5v.
That's it, if it helps you Smile
cableado comprobado.

Attached Files Image(s)

(2024-07-18, 05:27 PM)Menleul Wrote: Buenos días,
el mismo problema me pasó con este montaje y después de investigar fue el P82B715 el que no funcionó a 3.3v. Fue reemplazado con éxito por un P82B715P de TexasInstrument que funciona bien a 3.3v y no a 5v.
Smile

Lo Puse directo , fuera de la placa y tampoco me lo reconoce