This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to ignore navigation.datatime in signalk.
Question 
Hello everyone.
I have a problem with gps (Raystar 125) which is sending wrong date. The problem are caused by "Rollover events" which is subject of discussion here: https://forums.ybw.com/threads/raymarine...te.563235/

And now I want to still use my gps but signalk takes this date and use it everywhere like logs and even system time what for example makes unable to connect to internet or download updates (wrong date is about 2004).

What can I do to disable, ignore this variable and make sure my system gets datetime form internet only. 

Thanks forward for any help I am newbe ?
Try turning off the set system time app, it's in server>plugin config
Thank you for fast answer. That solved my problem. I thought that Plugin Config tab was for configuration installed plugins/add-ons not for configuration my connected devices. Thanks so much ?
(2024-06-29, 08:56 PM)Borys Wrote: Thank you for fast answer. That solved my problem. I thought that Plugin Config tab was for configuration installed plugins/add-ons not for configuration my connected devices. Thanks so much ?

Cool Great you got sorted out. 

The set system time is actually an app, it takes gps time then runs off the the system & sets system time to that. Unless you tell it no to  Smile