This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documentation
On the site Sailoog, your documentation explains the " headless "

In the chapter connection:
Stage 1
  • Install RealVNC Viewer on your laptop, desktop computer, tablet or smart-phone
  • Open VNC Viewer and select File -> New connection
  • Introduce the OpenPlotter address and press OK. If OpenPlotter is working as access point, the address is 10.10.10.1. If it is working as client of another access point, you have to find out what address has the access point given to OpenPlotter.
Stage 2
  • Introduce the Username: pi
  • Introduce the Password: raspberry
  • Select Remember password, press OK and you are in!
How pass you from the stage 1 to the stage 2?
I do not understand.

Here is my configuration:
RPI 3
Openplotter v1xx with update.
WiFi connection OK

Thank you
double click the connection you created in stage 1 line 2.. a box will show asking for credentials 

Here is my configuration:
Raspberry Pi 3
Openplotter 1.1.0 alpha
Into the trap of configuration, network Mode: RPI3: AP/Client + bridge eth0
On my smartphone and on my computer: VNC viewer
I created a new connection: in 10.10.10.1
But I cannot connect, he does not ask me to bang my "user Name" and my "Password"
Is necessary what it to make?

my english in not good :-( but in french:

Voici ma configuration :
Raspberry Pi 3
Openplotter 1.1.0 alpha
Dans le panneau de configuration, Mode réseau : RPI3 : AP/Client + bridge eth0
Sur mon smartphone et sur mon ordinateur : VNC viewer
J’ai créé une nouvelle connexion : 10.10.10.1
Mais je n’arrive pas à me connecter, il ne me demande pas de taper mon « Nom utilisateur » et mon « Mot de passe »
Que faut il faire ?
Arwen..

I'm guessing you use an Android phone.
I was able to verify that the version I used to use of VNC viewer no longer works with the new OPlotter.

[Image: zpeIgvt3b-88X33AJx0S-ougtHsGvWKoi6u5u56J...EY=s180-rw]

Make sure you use this one RealVnc:

[Image: -Q23xRNV0bviUBQrQGLfqBmky3pOy0LtUuL78X_H...52=s180-rw]

Let's see if this is the problem. If it's not, we'll look at other things.

FRENCH

Arwen...

Je suppose que vous utilisez un téléphone Android.
J'ai pu vérifier que la version que j'utilisais de VNC viewer ne fonctionne plus avec le nouvel OPlotter.

[Image: zpeIgvt3b-88X33AJx0S-ougtHsGvWKoi6u5u56J...EY=s180-rw]

Assurez-vous d'utiliser celui-ci RealVnc:
[Image: -Q23xRNV0bviUBQrQGLfqBmky3pOy0LtUuL78X_H...52=s180-rw]

Voyons si c'est le problème. Si ce n'est pas le cas, nous examinerons d'autres choses.
Why are sailors more daring than other men?
Because: No man is so often afraid
like the sailors.

"Of the questions of the seafaring world", in
The Tree of Science, Ramon Llull
Your images are not visible!
My smartphone is an Android phone
I downloaded the last version of VNC Viewer.

Vos images ne sont pas visible !
Mon smartphone est bien un Android
J'ai téléchargé la dernière version de VNC Viewer.
J'insiste.

J'ai trouvé que VNC viewer ne fonctionne PAS pour moi.

Utilisez RealVnc :

pour le PC

https://www.realvnc.com/fr/

pour le téléphone android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.realvnc.viewer.android
like the sailors.

I am sorry, but it is about RealVNC, I have just looked at your link and we speak well about the same thing.

Je suis désolé, mais il s'agit de RealVNC , je viens de regarder votre lien et nous parlons bien de la même chose.
In this case pay attention to the IP address you use to connect. Depending on how you connect it can vary.

For example, if you connect directly to the OpenPlotter AP the range of IP addresses will be created in the 10.10.10.x branch.
But if you connect through the router, the range of IP addresses will be within the router's range. Probably 192.168.1.x or something similar.

If you use the AP of your Android phone it will be the same phone that assigns the IP addresses. In mine they are usually of the 192.168.43.x type where x is the ip of each different device connected to the phone. You must find out the correct IP in each case and use it.

In the same Real Vnc you can create different connections for each type of network and use them in different connection conditions.

When you create each connection the parameters that are crucial are the IP, the port -it is usually 5900- the user who wants to connect -in this case pi- and the password of this user -it will be raspberry if you have not changed it, otherwise it will be the one you have assigned it-. With this data you can start the VNC connection now.

The network tab of OPlotter lists the different IP addresses assigned to the different networks. Let's try those.

Dans ce cas, faites attention à l'adresse IP que vous utilisez pour vous connecter. Selon la façon dont vous vous connectez, cela peut varier.

Par exemple, si vous vous connectez directement à OpenPlotter AP, la plage d'adresses IP sera créée dans la branche 10.10.10.x.

Mais si vous vous connectez via le routeur, la plage d'adresses IP sera à portée du routeur. Probablement 192.168.1.x ou quelque chose de similaire.

Si vous utilisez le PA de votre téléphone Android, ce sera le même téléphone qui attribue les adresses IP. Dans la mine, ils sont généralement du type 192.168.43.x où x est l'ip de chaque appareil connecté au téléphone. Vous devez trouver l'adresse IP correcte dans chaque cas et l'utiliser.

Dans le même Real Vnc, vous pouvez créer des connexions différentes pour chaque type de réseau et les utiliser dans des conditions de connexion différentes. Lorsque vous créez chaque connexion, les paramètres qui sont cruciaux sont l'IP, le port - c'est habituellement 5900 - l'utilisateur qui veut se connecter - dans ce cas pi- et le mot de passe de cet utilisateur - ce sera raspberry si vous ne l'avez pas changé, sinon ce sera celui que vous lui avez assigné-. Avec ces données, vous pouvez maintenant démarrer la connexion VNC.

L'onglet réseau d'OPlotter liste les différentes adresses IP attribuées aux différents réseaux. Essayons ceux-là.
like the sailors.

Thank you for your patience and for all this information.
Now my remote access works.
There was just a small detail: it is necessary to connect the smartphone or the computer on the WiFi network Openplotter.

Je vous remercie pour votre patience et pour toutes ces informations.
Maintenant mon accès à distance fonctionne.
Il y avait juste un petit détail: il faut connecter le smartphone ou l'ordinateur sur le réseau wifi Openplotter.