This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open a message window (Pop-up)
Hello, everybody, 
I have installed several float switches. In old OP versions there was a tab called "Actions". 
With that everything was very simple. 
Now it seems to me that the solution is in Node-Red.
I want a window to open and a sound to be played when the float is released. 
The sound is not the problem, but what do I have to do to open a message window.
Greetings Jürgen
Angel  Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Es ist "deepl.com english"
PN bitte auf german.  Big Grin
Is this the sort of thing you're after?

https://discourse.nodered.org/t/are-you-...-ups/13458
Hello Philip
Thank you very much for your answer. I will test the different flows.
It is important that the popups are visible above each window, no matter what software is running or which window is visible.
Thanks for your ideas.
Greetings Jürgen
(2020-02-16, 07:17 PM)Luckbert Wrote: In old OP versions there was a tab called "Actions". 
With that everything was very simple. 

I was hoping we were getting the "Actions " tab, or similar, back in OP2. I have float switches, pir, temps, etc. etc as well, waiting for the 1W sensors in the Settings App.

I know the boys are very busy because I have just been updating a lot of apps in the Settings tab - I am so grateful for the massive effort by a small few!! Smile
The old actions tab will be migrated to OP2 as IoT app with same features. Probably the 1W app will be replaced by the 1W-Signal K plugin and integrated into IoT app.
(2020-02-17, 06:34 PM)Sailoog Wrote: The old actions tab will be migrated to OP2 as IoT app with same features. Probably the 1W app will be replaced by the 1W-Signal K plugin and integrated into IoT app.

Hello, Sailoog, 
I'm glad to hear that. If I understood you correctly, I can invest time in the integration of 1W in Sk. That's good to know. 
Can you already say when this IoT App will be released?
But I don't want to cause any rush. 
Greetings Jürgen