This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moitessier HAT - accelerometer & compas calibration problem
Hi,

first to thanks all the openplotter stuff for great work. My Moitessier HAT has finally arrived, ant everything works fine, except this. I cannot calibrate the compass and accelerometer.

When I go into Pypilot / calibrate / accel window, and place HAT on every 6 pages, I see green dots, everything works fine, except that the process never ends ... Do I miss something?

Similar to this, in compass calibration window, I sail 360 degrees, I see this in window, but the calibration process never ends ...

Do anyone have similar problems? Here is pictures ...

Attached Files Image(s)

Please update openplotter-pypilot app to latest version and try again.
(2020-03-09, 11:39 AM)Sailoog Wrote: Please update openplotter-pypilot app to latest version and try again.

Thanks.
I tryed to update, without succes.
Then I uninstalled pypilot, and install again, to new version (I think 2.08, old version was 2.04) - now everything works.

Do I need to update all other applications, or only in case of problem?
(2020-03-10, 08:20 AM)zankiki Wrote:
(2020-03-09, 11:39 AM)Sailoog Wrote: Please update openplotter-pypilot app to latest version and try again.

Do I need to update all other applications, or only in case of problem?

I would say yes but this is up to you, read this to know exactly what an update involves: https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/la...ating.html
Ok, thanks.
I will use this thread to share my handmade instrument panel, with openplotter and 2 touch screens.

Attached Files Image(s)

Feel free to open a new thread in http://forum.openmarine.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6

We will add a list in openplotter docs with all projects