This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get OP2 to share the internet connection?
Good evening,

I'm progressing with my boat wifi project but now I'm stuck and even my devops colleagues weren't able to help me.

This is what I have:
  • Ubiquiti Bullet M2 connected to my home wifi in station/router mode with static ip to lan
  • RP4/OP2 connected to the Bullet via ethernet, also with static ip, and functioning internet access
  • Set the OP2 into "AP and Station" mode, sharing internet device is set to "auto"
  • Access to the OP2 via wifi (wlan9)
The small step I'm missing is to share the internet from OP to the devices connected on wlan9.
I've tried several things I've found while googling my problem but I'm basically back to default settings of OP2, with the exception being the static ip address for eth0 combined with "nogateway".

I'm not sure which information would be helpful, so please ask for anything that could help.

Thanks a lot!
Anyone? A little help would be appreciated Smile