This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signal K stream not appearing in UDP etc.. & Node red
I have fired up the lastest version of OP 0.9 downloaded from the OP site.

I have a bunch of sensors connected up; GPS HAT, RTC, 9axis MPU, pressure, humidity, temperature probes etc.. I can see data from all of the sensors in Signal K diagnostics but nothing seems to get though to the UDP NMEA 0183 data stream.

I have tried using the NMEA 0183 generator to generate sentences but no luck there.

I have seen reference to setting the language to English. Is this the system language or just the OP language? I am running in english with a UK english keyboard.

Any ideas?

Second question. I have been playing with Node Red, it seems rather flaky, but i have got temperature from a probe to show up on a dial occasionally. Literature on Node Red seems to be in short supply. Can anybody point me at a decent reference to constructing the messages in the Node Red JSON path node panel?

Cheers
Chris
Clarification - the msgs that I format using the NMEA 0183 generator appear in the TCP stream but not UDP.