This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OpenPlotter 3 roadmap
(2022-01-31, 03:51 PM)Papyrus Wrote: Not at all ... Sorry

OK don't worry I'll check who's doing that
This is displayed if "signature" is checked ???

After reinstalling SignalK works ...
No error in the installation log !
I have deleted your signature, let me know if it comes back.

OK, glad to read all is solved, maybe a network malfunction, who knows...
Bram, do you ever read my answers to you?

Showing screenshots without any purpose, giving wrong advice and asking the same again and again does not help, it just makes noise. Please open a new thread to talk about your experiences with beta software but let's keep this one clean and tidy.

thanks
Sorry to be rude but it's always the same...
(2022-01-31, 07:23 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Sorry to be rude but it's always the same...

Ok it is your impression. The latest image show the ARM64 Debian Bullseye version with all the OpenPlotter items allready working.

I stay away.

Regards,

Bram
(2022-01-31, 07:33 PM)verkerkbr Wrote:
(2022-01-31, 07:23 PM)Sailoog Wrote: Sorry to be rude but it's always the same...

Ok it is your impression. The latest image show the ARM64 Debian Bullseye version with all the OpenPlotter items allready working.

I stay away.

Regards,

Bram

https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread....8#pid21108
Sailoog,
I see the 64bit pi OS is now officially out of beta.

Vindication of your decision to run with it.

Paul
P.s. apologies for the noise I generated earlier on this thread. Excuse my inexperience!
Yes, it seems that for once we have done things on time Smile

I have been busy these days but Serial app is almost done.

No need to apologize at all.
Tried out the 32 bit today. It is incredibly zippy now. OpenPlotter is really getting close to and in some cases exceeding the capabilities of $1000 chart plotters. Bravo to all the devs and thanks for all the great work.

Most all went well. Just a few notes:

OpenCPN 5.6 shows otcurrent available as a plugin. It appears to install but will not work. Have not seen otcurrent available for the pi before, not sure it belongs on the available plugin list.

Connected OpenCPN to SignalK and it seems to be working but cannot really tell yet (no data to verify yet). The SignalK server does show an error though. Tried refreshing the connection a few times. Not sure what "debug not defined" means.

Also noticed that other plugins that were available on previous versions of OpenCPN (OP2) were not available on this one, is this just an alpha thing?

Thank you!

Attached Files Image(s)