This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change display value of signal k paths / deltas
(2020-01-25, 12:25 PM)jim321 Wrote: i used nod red to change values and sent those to the  node red dash
kelvin to c - 273.15
1 m3 = 1000 liter

I was sending out to a third party system, so ended up using Node Red to pull the data from a SignalK path, run some conversion and then output to the system.

Here's a few examples I ended up with in one of the flows

This way I end up not having to use MQTT, but get decent levels of debugging.

I'm integrating a lot of switching and automation into Home Assistant, more girlfriend friendly for lighting, heating and power management control and monitoring. Currently have just over 500 different sensors/entity states in Home Assistant and collecting data from OP2 into HA as well as passing HA sensor data back into OP2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change display value of signal k paths / deltas - by craig - 2020-01-31, 11:46 AM