This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jetson Nano support
I am also looking at the jetson platform, but was hoping to get the xavier but it is just out of stock everywhere.

pypilot should run on ubuntu platform. As long as the gpio works and i2c and uart work, then pypilot should be supported. I cannot confirm it yet but if I ever get a jetson nano I could try it.

The next versions of pypilot will support image processing with cameras to enhance performance however the jetson nano is even a bit limited for video processing with training on the fly. It should be sufficient for inference, but what resolution it can process video and actually do learning is in question.

What is your plan for cameras? My thought is one camera that can see the sails and another camera that can look toward approaching waves.

Messages In This Thread
Jetson Nano support - by anywaterdev1000 - 2021-09-04, 12:04 AM
RE: Jetson Nano support - by seandepagnier - 2021-09-04, 01:44 AM
RE: Jetson Nano support - by anywaterdev1000 - 2021-09-04, 11:57 AM
RE: Jetson Nano support - by seandepagnier - 2021-09-04, 05:02 PM