This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pypilot for Dummies -The Uninitiated
I rand the scripts above and it did a lot of stuff but its still doing the same thing. I accidentally closed the terminal and lost most of the output. Below is what I got when I ran it again.

Before I forget, I wanted to ask about the keypad and the waterproof cables you used. I ordered a keypad that looks like the one you used but it has 12 wires going to it but the hat only has five pins. Do you have a recommended keypad? I saw somewhere where you had the waterproof cables shown but I cannot find them in the forum anywhere.

pi@openplotter:~ $ cd pypilot
pi@openplotter:~/pypilot $ sudo python3 setup.py install
/usr/bin/apt
running install
running bdist_egg
running egg_info
writing pypilot.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing dependency_links to pypilot.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing entry points to pypilot.egg-info/entry_points.txt
writing top-level names to pypilot.egg-info/top_level.txt
reading manifest file 'pypilot.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
writing manifest file 'pypilot.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
installing library code to build/bdist.linux-armv7l/egg
running install_lib
running build_py
running build_ext
building 'pypilot/arduino_servo/_arduino_servo' extension
swigging pypilot/arduino_servo/arduino_servo.i to pypilot/arduino_servo/arduino_servo_wrap.cpp
swig -python -c++ -o pypilot/arduino_servo/arduino_servo_wrap.cpp pypilot/arduino_servo/arduino_servo.i
Unable to find file 'pypilot/arduino_servo/arduino_servo.i'.
error: command 'swig' failed with exit status 1

This is the version

pi@openplotter:~ $ pypilot_client ap.version
ap.version = pypilot 0.16

I also can no longer start the screen with: sudo pypilot_hat nokia5110

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pypilot for Dummies -The Uninitiated - by SVHM - 2021-09-10, 07:52 PM