This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nell's AP - Wheelpilot + OctopusRS or JefaLD100
This is a Dropbox share link which shows my intent for Tinypilot Installation. See the notes on the image.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/3rurhx9qe...6h3i3&dl=0

Sean wrote:
"It should pick up nmea 0183 with wifi. It can be configured as a tcp server or client, and wifi access point or station."
Yes, good. I note that the manual touches on configuration, but it is not entirely clear to me the best approach.
1. Using Android Cell phone + Opencpn + Pypilot_pi I can connect to Tinypilot?
2. Using Android Cell phone Browser I can use the the Tinypilot web interface via TCP to set & control Tinypilot.
3. Wifi Router sending Nema Data (wind, nav waypoints) --> Tinypilot wifi (What is the best way to do this?)

Sean wrote:
"..fuse on the usb supply, typically no fuse is required. There are poly fuses and other protection on the board itself, but putting a 5-10 amp fuse would not hurt."
Will power all of it (Tinypilot via 3a5vdc converter, 12/24vdc Keypad which uses 433mhz wireless & Motor Controller with a Panel breaker, would 10a Breaker be ok? or should I find a 20a breaker?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nell's AP - Wheelpilot + OctopusRS or JefaLD100 - by rgleason - 2024-09-19, 02:18 PM