This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
@mxtommy KIP instrument display webapp for Signalk
Hi!

For percentages, I created an issue to make sure I don't forget Smile Link

What are you displaying on? I'm thinking of putting a toggle to disable all animations by default, should help performance. I also tweaked the code for Numeric widgets to be a lot less CPU intense, haven't pushed it out yet though.

For the Boolean Widget, that's a big work in progress. The dropdown is empty as you don't have any paths of that type. (the json value in signalk as true/false, vs a number or a string, the widgets only show you paths they are capable of using, like String widget will not show a number etc.). All boolean does for now is go green when true, red when false. Still at proof of concept on that one  Tongue 

Finally Deleting a page is currently not possible, though it's on the roadmap!

Otherwise this thread has shown me I need to maybe work on some documentation Blush One thing I noticed a few people having issues with is the path for the signalk server. When you first load it the url defaults to the host you loaded the page from. So if you load it from your openplotter it will work default to connecting to your openplotter. If you've hit Load config demo it will change it to get some demo data though. (You can clear the config back to default in the settings if needed).

Messages In This Thread
RE: @mxtommy KIP instrument display webapp for Signalk - by mxtommy - 2018-02-12, 02:51 AM