This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unsuccessful update to OpenPlotter 0.17.1 stable
Thanks to jim321, PaddyB for yours answers!
Thanks to longjohn119 who informed me  that the Raspbian mirrors are working again and you should be able to do an update now ....
I redid an third update this morning by WIFI connexion from my OpenPlotter RPI v0.10.0 NOOBS recently installed  to OpenPlotter 0.17.1 stable and now it succeeded.
All seems to run fine.

Congratulations to the team who made this update! I really admire their work and their selflessness!
In thanks I make them a donation Paypal.

I hope that the page http://www.sailoog.com/    can be quickly updated by offering Download OpenPlotter RPI v0.17.1 NOOBS.

Thank you all and have a good navigation with Openplotter!
Loik56 from France.

Messages In This Thread
RE: unsuccessful update to OpenPlotter 0.17.1 stable - by Loik56 - 2018-03-30, 11:47 AM