This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions error
(2016-06-09, 09:18 AM)Sailoog Wrote: Ops... you are right, something is wrong with Latitude. Whatever operator you apply you get the error. However, all is working right with Longitude. Do you need Latitude for any reason or you could use Longitude to detect GPS signal? You can add as actions as you need to the same trigger (Longitude)

I'm moving this thread to Bugs forum, thanks for reporting!

I don't need Latitude specifically as an action. Because a lot of items fequire these values for calculations, i just wanted to check both. The "V" string would be more useful to check. I am workink on Arduino based instrument display, i will just add "V" to the strings to check and display an error on that in the mean time.
Excellent project (OP) by the way.

I added the lat long check as i noticed the lat and long values would store old frozen values when i covered up the puck/gps. I wanted to just make sure i was getting live values.

Messages In This Thread
Actions error - by Tacmed - 2016-06-07, 11:52 AM
RE: Actions error - by Sailoog - 2016-06-07, 12:02 PM
RE: Actions error - by Tacmed - 2016-06-07, 03:19 PM
RE: Actions error - by Tacmed - 2016-06-09, 04:46 AM
RE: Actions error - by Sailoog - 2016-06-09, 09:18 AM
RE: Actions error - by Tacmed - 2016-06-10, 04:21 AM