This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signal k TCP data source ... help please
(2019-06-30, 11:00 PM)tkurki Wrote: The input must be one complete delta per line.

How does your input look if you use netcat to connect to your source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The data displays in netcat exactly as I have posted it. It also displays in the Signalk log file exactly the same (with the timestamp info at the start of each line).

I can try to remove the '\n', '\t' and spaces from the code but I'd be surprised given that the Playground accepts it and also all of the documentation shows the "beautified" json.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

(2019-07-01, 01:07 AM)garysmith Wrote:
(2019-06-30, 11:00 PM)tkurki Wrote: The input must be one complete delta per line.

How does your input look if you use netcat to connect to your source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The data displays in netcat exactly as I have posted it. It also displays in the Signalk log file exactly the same (with the timestamp info at the start of each line).

I can try to remove the '\n', '\t' and spaces from the code but I'd be surprised given that the Playground accepts it and also all of the documentation shows the "beautified" json.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Actually the input/output is a stream of data so I've attached a logfile (not the Signal k logfile) captured using netcat

.zip   output.zip (Size: 500 bytes / Downloads: 174)
This time with a valid attachment

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signal k TCP data source ... help please - by garysmith - 2019-07-01, 01:07 AM