This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onboard lights - MQTT controlled - NR Displayed
Slowly getting there! Panel is now in place. The four round buttons up to the right are momentary ones used to control the Shelly's. (+ one extra.)

Using RGBWW lights, I can either have white,

Red,

or brothel....

Some tweaking left to be done, to set the same switch through MQTT, as the wiring, but for now I can live with Pentry lights coming on when I push front head.  :-D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Onboard lights - MQTT controlled - NR Displayed - by Ranur - 2020-02-11, 07:05 PM