This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mpu broken 3 times?
Hi Sean,

I got the time to dig a little and got my display working again.
Looking at the service logs it was obvious that using a git clone and pypilot.build will  delete the needed folders lcd, rf and webapp within the site packages dir.
After copying everything back in place the logs are clear and everything works as expected again.
Got no time to take a deeper look at the script and what causes it.

JUST SAW THE LATEST CHANGES AND COMMENTS ABOUT NAME AND DIR CHANGES...
So the services side of tcz is not changed correctly then, i assume

About the short movement I am note really sure war causes this by now. I updated all to latest Git including motor.ino and now it only  shows this behavior when enabling the ap for the first time, afterwards everything looks as normal it could look at a desk test.

Perhabs you could answer a short one about the imu, after calibrating the accels it shows one 0.000 and one 1.010 value.

Is this acceptable..?
Alle 3 imu show 0.000 on the last axis after cal. The 1.010 is only on one.

Cheers

Christian

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
mpu broken 3 times? - by sideluxe - 2020-02-18, 03:47 PM
RE: mpu broken 3 times? - by seandepagnier - 2020-02-18, 05:57 PM
mpu broken 3 times? - by sideluxe - 2020-02-21, 03:32 PM
RE: mpu broken 3 times? - by seandepagnier - 2020-02-21, 09:13 PM
mpu broken 3 times? - by sideluxe - 2020-02-23, 06:16 PM
RE: mpu broken 3 times? - by seandepagnier - 2020-02-24, 02:56 AM