This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Websocket disapeared
It's probably my network settings that are completely off, but when I try to run OP with an extra wifi dongle according to picture 2 here (https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/la...k_app.html) I get into all sorts of problems. And I am not bright enough to understand from the setup how it's supposed to be. First: If I use a dongle in adition to RPI wifi, should AP say on board OR USB? Secondly the sharing internet device should say what?
I want the dongle to provide access to the web through off site Wifi, while the onboard should have local wifi for all my esp8266s and tablet.
Been messing around with this too long now and end up loosing the websockets OR signalK server shows up as unavailable. Help me so we can set this back to solved! Thanks!
Ranur - a bitt tired...

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] Websocket disapeared - by Ranur - 2020-03-01, 05:53 PM
RE: Websocket disapeared - by Blue Ocean - 2020-03-01, 06:04 PM
RE: Websocket disapeared - by Ranur - 2020-03-01, 06:26 PM
RE: [RE_OPENED] Websocket disapeared - by Ranur - 2020-03-02, 10:46 PM
RE: [RE_OPENED] Websocket disapeared - by Ranur - 2020-03-03, 09:53 AM