This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SignalK not sending $GPGSV (sats in view) to Cpn
Ok thanks, I do appreciate the help.

I'm not available for several days now but will check the settings.json again as soon as possible & report back. Will try to get some logging data for you to look at.

I'm lifting out of the water next week so going to be very busy.

Paul

Eureka
Checking the settings.json there is definitely no "sentenceEvent" line but there is a "supress0183event":true line. Changed that to false & all the data is now streaming to 10110 just as you said it should without the converter plugin. Don't know what caused that to be set to true.

Can see all the sentences now using telnet localhost 10110 & in Cpn with the NMEA Debug window.

Instrument panel still has some incorrect readings but not bothered about that at the moment. Will look at this more closely in the next two weeks.

Thank you again for your help, at least I am learning!

Paul

Thanks again thurki  Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: SignalK not sending $GPGSV (sats in view) to Cpn - by paul42 - 2020-03-07, 09:44 PM