This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
... get my own Can USB Converter
Hi E-sailing,

that is just what I wrote. The Canable board is working without Actisense codes but with Can.js.

The OpenPloter Canbus module however does work with the Actisense codes.

I have not tried the latest Can settings in OP 2.00. I make a direct input in SignalK.

I encouter 3 problems:

I have to initiatlisate the board with a commando in the terminal. Then I have Can0. This can later also easy be done in the startup.

I'am using a Navico transponder with NMEA2K. The output of the transponder recognise the NMEA2K output only by switching it on
after the ini of the board. Otherwise it does not see a connection on the NMEA2K connector.

Then I have to restart the Signal server.

I can use all the SignalK settings and the conversion to nmea183 for OpenCPN.

Regards,

Bram

Messages In This Thread
... get my own Can USB Converter - by first317 - 2016-12-18, 12:54 PM
RE: ... get my own Can USB Converter - by Odox - 2019-10-05, 08:12 AM
RE: ... get my own Can USB Converter - by verkerkbr - 2019-10-05, 07:05 PM