This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting though Covid 19
Well i am stuck at home for the next little while.... I am not sick. I am wondering how every one is getting along?

Last October we had a big storm i ended sleeping in my truck all night with 50 other cars/trucks while the wind and snow raged. When i got home the next day, my yard looked like bomb exploded. I have 15 large elms on my property. Most of them had large broken branches, 12 hours later i had them cut and moved into my yard.

Well it is spring and my yard looks like a clear cut so it is time to clean them all up then break out the tree climbing gear and prune most of them.. I will have lots of fire wood and no toilet paper.
So i guess one disaster is providing a distraction and exercise from the current pandemic.
I hope every one is healthy and are finding distractions to keep busy.

Messages In This Thread
Getting though Covid 19 - by ddelorme - 2020-04-07, 09:51 PM
RE: Getting though Covid 19 - by Max1947 - 2020-04-08, 09:02 AM
RE: Getting though Covid 19 - by Sailoog - 2020-04-08, 01:06 PM
RE: Getting though Covid 19 - by Max1947 - 2020-04-08, 01:40 PM
Getting though Covid 19 - by luchin0 - 2020-04-08, 02:57 PM
RE: Getting though Covid 19 - by abarrow - 2020-04-08, 06:46 PM
RE: Getting though Covid 19 - by Nee-Wom - 2020-04-09, 05:34 PM