This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB GPS don't show position in OpenCPN
Hi, I try to make my usb dongle to work. 
[Image: VK-172-Gmouse-USB-GPS-Glonass-GPS-Module-Ublox.jpg]
First I try to add connection in Serial 2.1.0. I give alias and then I make connection to SignalK. I also make connection in Opencpn (network, localhost, 10110 or 2947, TCP). I have only data in NMEA debug window but don't see position on map.
Second I try GPSD but I have the same situation. Also when I choose serial connection in Opencpn. I see only data in NMEA debug window. 
Can somebody help me?

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
USB GPS don't show position in OpenCPN - by Przemek - 2020-04-26, 07:44 AM