This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPi4 HDMI, no display, common problem?
Hello All.
Hope this is the right spot to post this.

I am new to the Raspberry, so please bare with me.

Hardware, a Raspberry pi 4, with the original MOITESSIER Hat
Software, a fresh NOOBS install per the instructions, on a new 32 gig ssd card

Issue, heres the trouble, im have tried to hook the pi up to 2 different (but older) HDMI capable monitors, with 2 different cables. but no signal (i assume, as the monitors keep saying no signal), the Pi shows the correct lights flash during boot-up and the Hat lights are on as well, there is a door chime noise, after the pi boots up i assume, which is some sort of system check or error msg (Probably? )

i have seen this can be a problem for others, but can find no real fix, that has worked for me.

Is there anyone who might be so kind as to help walk a noob through some of this?
let me know if you need more info from me, which i assume you will Smile

Thank you all.

Cyric

Messages In This Thread
RPi4 HDMI, no display, common problem? - by Cyric30 - 2020-06-05, 02:34 PM