This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifi interference in harbor only
Thanks, I totally forgot to mention that it work previously in OP1. I did that by modifying hostapd files, dhcpcd configs and some other stuff I cannot remember, in turn making the network tool unusable. It is also very risky because I've lost functionality like sharing internet mode, dchp lease time issues, not very fun when in headless mode. So, I'll avoid manual configuration of an AP, and rather use the network tool.

Also, some time ago I found out about a nice piece of software I posted here: https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=2467
In this software I could manage my network interfaces very easy, all worked with the current hardware. However, this software also "collides" with the network capabilities of openplotter.

Just to be sure I'll try another external wifi adapter, and will look for some documentation about my current dongle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wifi interference in harbor only - by monos1 - 2020-07-20, 05:48 PM
RE: Wifi interference in harbor only - by abarrow - 2020-07-21, 02:28 AM
RE: Wifi interference in harbor only - by abarrow - 2020-07-21, 12:39 PM
RE: Wifi interference in harbor only - by monos1 - 2020-07-22, 04:35 PM
RE: Wifi interference in harbor only - by monos1 - 2020-07-22, 05:02 PM
RE: Wifi interference in harbor only - by monos1 - 2020-07-22, 08:32 PM
RE: Wifi interference in harbor only - by jamos.tan@gmail.com - 2020-07-22, 08:57 PM