This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From-scratch build for wheel steering (hardware)
Some much better photos and a longer video here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wlPZNV5...sp=sharing

I thoroughly recommend this type of motor - as I said, it has a lot of torque, has a duty close to what's intended for an AP and its worm drive reduction is beautifully machined. As you can see I have it wrapped in Denso Tape so I can see it lasting a good long time. The photos show the belt off, on the sprockets but not in tension, in tension - and the latter two positions from the lever side.
T

Messages In This Thread
RE: From-scratch build for wheel steering (hardware) - by Ted Coats - 2020-08-30, 03:54 AM