This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pypilot plugin connection problem with V0.22
(2020-12-14, 08:57 PM)kinefou Wrote: Thanks a lot for your answers,
I would like to downgrade my opencpn plugin but I cannot find the sources for pypilot_pi 0.10; Do you have a link?

Normally when using git you never use a hard reset, but here it makes things easy.
$ git clone https://github.com/pypilot/pypilot_pi
$ cd pypilot_pi/
$ git log                      # search the line with the last date in 2019
$ git reset --hard 2529509c012ca00402ed953b7ddf11f1a8f1652f
$ cat VERSION.cmake

And than the usual:
$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ cmake ..
$ make -j2 package
(The last is assuming you use Linux on x86_64 or armhf. Follow the standard project (git) documentation, install the necessary packages, etc..)

I believe Sean remarked in the other thread the 0.10 version might not work with the 5.2.x OpenCPN.
Therefore it's your own risk (you can also compile the 5.0.0 version of OpenCPN from git).

Messages In This Thread
RE: pypilot plugin connection problem with V0.22 - by hreuver - 2020-12-15, 11:33 AM