This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
openplotter-i2c-read errors in system log
Problem was fixed, it was necessary to manually run the post-install script for the I2C package in the Settings app (https://openplotter.readthedocs.io/en/la...ating.html). Rookie mistake but from the wording in the app it was not clear that I needed to do this, and the docs don't mention it either (happy to help with making this better).

After running the post-install script the necessary python modules were installed (in particular adafruit-blinka which was causing the errors above) and the errors have now stoped.

Messages In This Thread
RE: openplotter-i2c-read errors in system log - by wabson - 2021-01-06, 11:12 AM