This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to log and graph battery (cell) voltage over time?
I have 4 LiFePO4 cells wired in series to provide my 12v housebank.

What I want to do is to log the individual cell voltages (and overall battery voltage) and then display them as a graph of voltage against time.

Previously I used a celllog 8s with USB output to the LogView software, but my celllog died and they are now out of production. What was nice with that is it stored the data locally, and then I just exported it to my laptop to view when I wanted it. 

The first page on this thread https://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=716 there is a graph of exactly what I want to do, but having read right through the thread I still cannot figure out exactly what I need to do.

Can anyone provide me with a step by step instruction of what I need to buy and do to get my cell voltages into a nice graph? I am sure I am not the only one who would appreciate this!

I am runing OpenPlotter 2 with OpenCPN on a raspberry pi 3

Thanks in advance.

Noel

Messages In This Thread
how to log and graph battery (cell) voltage over time? - by noel - 2021-01-09, 05:15 AM
MQTT - by affinite - 2021-05-09, 10:24 PM
RE: MQTT - by baltika_no_9 - 2021-05-12, 09:05 PM
RE: MQTT - by affinite - 2021-05-13, 09:47 AM