This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lircd problems on tinypilot 0.24
Hi, I am having problems installing my IR remote control with Tinypilot version 0.24. Everything was going well with version 0.12 which I decided to update with the latest version following a compass stabilization problem. The compass heading is quite stable with this version, but I cannot get my remote to work correctly. It seems that this new version brings an update to lircd. The command 'sudo mode2 -d / dev / lirc0' had to be replaced by 'sudo mode2 --driver default --device / dev / lirc0' to work. the 'irw' command gives me an error like 'Cannot connect to socket / usr / local / var / run / lirc / lircd: No such file or directory'. I set up my remote with 'irrecord -d / dev / lirc0 test.conf', then adding the result to /etc/lircd.conf, I can't have a working remote.
An idea?

cordially

Messages In This Thread
lircd problems on tinypilot 0.24 - by kinefou - 2021-01-09, 08:04 PM
RE: lircd problems on tinypilot 0.24 - by kinefou - 2021-01-10, 08:02 PM
RE: lircd problems on tinypilot 0.24 - by kinefou - 2021-01-13, 04:21 PM
RE: lircd problems on tinypilot 0.24 - by hreuver - 2021-01-13, 09:13 PM
RE: lircd problems on tinypilot 0.24 - by Huevo - 2021-04-16, 09:05 PM
RE: lircd problems on tinypilot 0.24 - by Huevo - 2021-04-20, 05:04 PM