This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actuator moving to max in standby
the actuator should not move from stray inputs.

The only thing I can think of is probably bug in motor.ino specific to pwm mode 2. It is something that is possible to fix if you can reliably reproduce it.

I have another bug in raspberry pi which took me on average 8 hours to reproduce. After several weeks dealing with this the problem seems to be outside of pypilot itself and something to do with power management. I'm not really sure since my pi will not boot with my hdmi screen connected, it must boot without, and then I have to unplug and plug the screen anytime it goes to standby to get the display back, so I managed to reproduce the same "bug" with a 3 line python script so clearly not a pypilot bug, but I am still confused by it and trying to determine the root cause...

Messages In This Thread
Actuator moving to max in standby - by Vic - 2021-01-12, 03:09 PM
RE: Actuator moving to max in standby - by Vic - 2021-01-13, 09:41 AM
RE: Actuator moving to max in standby - by seandepagnier - 2021-01-14, 12:05 AM
RE: Actuator moving to max in standby - by Vic - 2021-05-19, 01:14 PM